Regulations of the online store
§ 1 Initial provisions
1. The CLESHEO online store, available at the Internet address www.clesheo.pl, is run by Rafał Kuchta, running a business under the name Rafał Kuchta, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister competent for economy, NIP 8231563233, REGON 141865995
2. These Regulations are addressed both to Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Store and define the rules of using the Online Store and the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer at a distance via the Store.
§ 2 Definitions
1. Consumer – a natural person concluding an agreement with the Seller as part of the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity
2. Seller – a natural person running a business under the name of Rafał Kuchta, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister competent for economy, NIP 8231563233, REGON 141865995
3. Customer – any entity making purchases via the Store.
4. Entrepreneur – a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the separate law of which grants legal capacity, performs in its own name an economic activity that uses the Store.
5. Shop – an online store run by the Seller at the internet address www.clesheo.pl
6. Contract concluded at a distance – an agreement concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to the conclusion of the contract.
7. Regulations – these Regulations of the Store.
8. Order – Customer’s declaration of intent submitted via the Order Form and aiming directly at concluding a Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
9. Account – customer account in the Store, it contains data provided by the customer and information about orders placed by him in the store.
10. Registration form – a form available in the Store, enabling the creation of an Account. 11. Order form – an interactive form available in the Store that allows placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Basket and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
12. Shopping Cart – an element of the Store’s software in which the Products selected for purchase are shown by the Customer, and it is also possible to determine and modify the given Order, in particular the quantity of products.
13. Product – a movable item available in the Store / a service being the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
14. Sales Agreement – Product sales contract concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store. The Sale Agreement also means – applying to the Product features – a contract for the provision of services and a contract for specific work.
§ 3 Contact with the Store
1. Address of the Seller: Rafał Kuchta, ul. Siedlecka 24, 08-300 Sokołów Podlaski
2. Seller’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Seller’s telephone number: 504257300
4. Seller’s bank account number 83 1500 1663 1016 6016 2502 0000
5. The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
6. The Customer may communicate by phone with the Seller between 8:00 and 18:00
§ 4 Technical requirements
To use the Store, including viewing the Store’s assortment and placing orders for Products, you will need:
a. terminal device with access to the Internet and a web browser
b. an active e-mail account (e-mail),
c. enabled cookies files ,,
d. Flash Player installed.
§ 5 General information
1. The Seller, in the widest extent permitted by law, is not liable for any disruptions to this interruption in the functioning of the Store caused by force majeure, unauthorized activity of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer’s technical infrastructure.
2. Browsing the Store’s assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store’s assortment is possible, or after creating an Account in accordance with the pos, provide the necessary personal and address data enabling the implementation of the Order without creating an Account.
3. Prices given in the Store are given in Polish zlotys and are gross prices (including VAT).
4. The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including fees for transport, delivery and postal services), about which the Customer is informed on the Store’s pages when placing orders, including the moment you express your will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
5. In the case of an Agreement including subscription or provision of services for an indefinite period, the final (final) price is the total price including all payments for the settlement period.
6. When the nature of the subject of the Agreement does not allow, judiciously judging, for the advance calculation of the final price, information on the manner in which the price will be calculated, as well as charges for transport, delivery, postal services and other costs will be given in the Store in the description of the Product.
§ 6 Opening an Account in the Store
1. To create an Account in the Store, you must complete the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the following data: e-mail address, name and surname
2. Creating an Account in the Store is free.
3. Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password set in the Registration Form.
4. The Customer may, at any time, without giving any reason and without incurring any fees, remove the Account by sending a relevant request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail or in writing to the addresses provided in § 3.
§ 7 Rules for placing orders
In order to place an Order: 1. log in to the Store (optional);
2. select the Product that is the subject of the Order and then click the “Add to basket” button (or equivalent);
3. log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration;
4. if the option to place an Order without registration has been chosen – fill in the Order Form by entering the details of the Order recipient and the address to which the Product delivery is to be made, choose the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the invoice data if different from the recipient’s details,
5. click the “Order and pay” button / click the “Order and pay” button and confirm the order by clicking the link sent in the e-mail,
6. choose one of the available payment methods and depending on the method of payment, pay for the order within a specified period, subject to § 8 point 3.
§ 8 Offered delivery methods and payments
1. The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Product:
a. Postal package, postal collection,
b. Courier shipment, courier delivery,
2. The customer can use the following payment methods:
a. Payment on delivery
b. Payment on delivery
c. Payment by transfer to the Seller’s account
d. Electronic payments
3. Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store’s website.
§ 9 Execution of a sales contract
1. Conclusion of a Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
2. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation occurs by sending by the Seller the e-mail address provided at the time of placing the Order e-mail address, which contains at least the Seller’s statement of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt of the above e-mail by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
3. If the customer chooses:
a. payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment by credit card, the Customer is obliged to make payment within 7 calendar days from the date of the Sale Agreement – otherwise the order will be canceled.
b. payment on delivery upon delivery, the Customer is obliged to make the payment upon delivery.
4. If the Customer has chosen a delivery method other than a personal collection, the Product will be sent by the Seller within the time specified in its description (subject to paragraph 5 of this paragraph) in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
5. A If you order Products with different delivery times, the delivery date is the longest given date. B In the case of ordering Products with different delivery times, the Customer has the option to request delivery of Products in parts or to deliver all Products after completing the entire order.
6. The beginning of the delivery of the Product to the Customer counts as follows:
a. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card – from the date of crediting the Seller’s bank account.
b. If the Customer chooses the method of payment on delivery – from the day of concluding the Sale Agreement,
9. Product delivery takes place in Europe
10. The delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. Product delivery costs (including transport, delivery and postal fees) are indicated to the Customer on the Online Store pages in the “Delivery costs” tab and during the Order placement, including when the Customer wishes to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
§ 10 The right to withdraw from the contract
1. The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The running of the deadline specified in paragraph 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person other than the carrier designated by him.
3. In the case of an Agreement that includes many Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the date specified in paragraph 1 runs from the delivery of the last item, lot or part.
4. In the case of the Agreement, which consists in regular delivery of Products for a specified period of time (subscription), the date referred to in paragraph 1 runs from taking possession of the first item.
5. The Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting to the Seller a statement on withdrawal from the Agreement. To comply with the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of that period.